End-of-line Tester Services
End-of-line Tester (EOL) systems can measure and check the functionality of automotive electronic control units, mechanical parts and related systems. Key factors considered are high test quantity, test completion and low system with upgrade costs. Today it’s important to have a flexible test platform with the growing intricacy of automotive electronics. TMCS has an End of Line Testing platform which is flexible and offers complete consistency.
End of line system allows error free, faster, accurate and a thorough testing of any type of UUTs.
– EOL testers are developed to control and log data of Motor under test.
– Various tests like Voltage regulation, Temperature rise test etc can be carried out automatically.
– Pass and Fail result will be displayed based on configured data.
Test bench is used to simulate different door handle actions performed by a user to lock or unlock the car.
- Actions like pressing a door switch, sensing presence of part, Capacitance Test are monitored.
- System consists of NI Hardware (Rugged Fan Less Embedded Controller) based system and Electro-mechanical, pneumatic assembly.
- System monitors the force, current and capacitance.
- Button Test
- Capacitance Test
- Hall Sensor Test
- Part Presence Test
- Capacitive Sensor Test
Test Parameters like current, force, displacement, speed, magnetic field are monitored.