1. Diesel Engine monitoring Simulator
• Simulator is loaded with both the Real Time data and simulated data to give the working of the sequence and engine.
• The simulation system will maintain the speed of engine. If one engine fails how the other engines will react to maintain the balance of the ship.
2. Debugging a faulty PCB
• Application software is developed to define test sequence, execute test, display and save result.
• Master signals are saved in database and will be compared with actual signals to display the result.
3. Firing Console
• Monitoring of the delay in Firing Timing, its peak pressure and Plotting a graph (Pressure vs Time).
• The Firing console software can see Peek pressure, Ignition delay, Average pressure, etc.
• System can also calibrate the sensor using dead weight calibrator (DWT).
Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is a machine designed for performing tests on multiple devices known as devices under test (DUT). An ATE utilizes control systems and automated information technology for performing tests that quantify and calculate a DUT in a timely manner. ATE testing is usually used in Automotive tests, wireless communication and radar as well as electronic component manufacturing. TMCS specialises in integration of offering complete system and sub-systems.