National Instruments LabVIEW is a programming language which is frequently used within science and engineering for conducting test, measurement and automation applications. The unique feature when compared to other programming languages is that it uses graphics in its place of text listings for its source code.
Generally, a Data Acquisition system consists of a few interconnected parts, including a transducer, some signal conditioning circuits, some software providing an interface between the acquisition chain and the user, for data processing and/or representation.
LabVIEW is a graphical programming language which allows the user to develop programs in the form of block diagrams.
It is a leading system engineering platform for interfacing with Data Acquisition Hardware.
1. Interact with your system through a graphical user interface.
2. Streamline your design process with intuitive graphical programming.
3. Improve your debugging experience with interactive tools.
4. Leverage built in resources/functions for implementing simple to complex tasks.
5. Open API (Application Programming Interface) allows for complete customization